Megan Fox discusses her body dysmorphia in Fitness Illustrated’s bikini edition

by - 9:21 PM


 In a 2023 swimsuit edition interview with Sports Illustrated, Megan Fox discussed her experience with body dysmorphia. The 36-year-old actress told the media outlet that she had never been happy with her appearance and that she had been striving to feel more at ease in her skin ever since. I have body dysmorphia, the Transformers actress trying to patch up her relationship with Machine Gun Kelly said at the start of their conversation. I never perceive myself in the same manner that others do.

During an interview with Sports Illustrated for its 2023 swimsuit issue, Megan Fox disclosed that she suffers from body dysmorphia.

Fox continued, “There has never been a time in my life when I have loved my body.

The New Girl cast member also revealed to the public that her body dysmorphia started as a child.

The artist continued by saying that she would probably keep worrying about her body for a long time.


You May Also Like

0 Comments