Megan Fox’s Dating History: From Brian Austin Green to Machine Gun Kelly

by - 10:24 PM



 From committed relationships to flings. Megan Fox has dated several famous faces since stepping into the spotlight, and her love life has been a topic of much speculation, thanks to her on-again, off-again romance with Brian Austin Green. Fox opened up to Us Weekly in March 2018 about keeping the spark alive with Green. “The thing about [date nights] that’s so essential is you remember why you like the person you had kids with,” she revealed at the time. “When you have so many people pulling at you and needing stuff, you forget. You become like business partners, then you go on a date, and you’re like, ‘Ugh! I’m attracted to you!’ So it’s important to do that. … I’m gonna try and do it more often.”

Ben Leahy

Leahy was the Transformers star’s high school sweetheart from 2000 to 2003. “He was very sweet and wonderful, really tall and big with a perfect body, and he was a badass,” she told Rolling Stone in 2009. “I was totally drawn to him.”

David Gallagher

Fox dated the 7th Heaven alum from 2003 to 2004.

Nikita

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actress revealed in her October 2008 GQ cover story that she struck up a romance with a woman in L.A. when she was 18. “Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided — oh man, sorry, Mommy! — that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop,” she said. “I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita.”

Brian Austin Green

Fox and Green began dating in 2004 after meeting on the set of Hope & Faith. The duo got engaged in November 2006 but called it quits in February 2009. After getting back together, they tied the knot in June 2010. The couple welcomed son Noah in September 2012, son Bodhi in February 2014 and son Journey in August 2016.

Shia LaBeouf

After years of rumors, the New Girl alum finally confirmed in November 2018 that she had a “romantic” relationship with LaBeouf on the set of Transformers. “I love him,” she explained during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. “I’ve never been really private about that. I love him.”

Machine Gun Kelly

Amid her separation from Green, Fox was spotted with her Midnight in the Switchgrass costar in May 2020. Though the BH90210 alum claimed the twosome were platonic pals, a source told Us at the time that they “started off as friends and their relationship grew from there. Megan thinks MGK is a really cool guy and their relationship turned more romantic.” The insider added that they had “definitely hooked up.”


You May Also Like

0 Comments